Monday, August 16, 2010

Nothing smells better than a cow pen

Day 3
Weber County Fair
This day was filled with a lot of farm air, challenges and delicious food.

Highlights from day 3:
• Carriage ride with a good looking lady.
• Singing Taylor Swift with no shame.
• Seeing the sand castle completed.
• Challenging my new friends for free swag.
• Walking through the cow pen and craving a steak...
• Ending the day with a turkey leg.


Mini horses are the perfect size for me.
She really knew how to shake it while she was singing.
Slim shady brothers.
Day 3 and they finished!
"I did this for a binder" challenge: flip shoe off of foot and land on chair upright.
she won.
"I did this for a hat" challenge: find 3 people with the same month, day, and year of your birthday.
she won.
"I did this for a binder" challenge: find 3 people with the same month, day, and year of your birthday.
he won.
"I did this for a binder" challenge: find 3 people with the same month, day, and year of your birthday.
he barely won.
I could go for some goats milk.....
Perfect ending to day 3.

No comments: