Monday, August 16, 2010

Bitter sweet ending

Day 4
Weber County Fair
I made a lot of new friends today! I hope they had as much fun as I did on the last day of the fair. I can't wait for next years fair.

Highlights from day 4:
• Meeting a bunch of the competitors.
• Getting my picture with the ladies.
• Bartering for lemonade.
• Ending the day with amazing ice cream.

Our lovely duet for the day.

Shout out to our friends at the chicken booth! Thanks for the turkey leg, it was delish!
This sheep is very photogenic
More pictures of these two here.
Another real cowboy.
She can really pull of that tie.
Winner winner...chicken dinner?
One of my new favorite pals.
Thanks for letting me ride your cow guys!
These rodeo queens won my heart.
Our last day of rockin out.
Another perfect ending.


See more photos of day 4 here.
For a recap on the whole fair click here, here and here.

No comments: