Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wildcat Techies UNITE!

 Today on campus was the Wildcat Tech expo.  IT. WAS. AWESOME.  I'm sure all the wildcats who showed up are glad they did. Companies from all over the state showed up to show off their cool products.  Everyone from Dakine to T-Mobile to Skullcandy was there giving out awesome prizes.  There was also no shortage of wildcat hotties and being the charismatic cat that I am, I managed to get pictures (and digits) with most of them.
I can almost taste the snow in my whiskers... can't wait for some serious boarding this season.

  Pretty eyes, gorgeous smile, AND she bleeds purple.  What more could a guy ask for?

Jus' chillin' with my boys at the tech expo.

 These guys let me try out their DJ equipment. Not to toot my own horn, but I totally laid down some pretty sick beats.

 What can I say? I've always had a thing for large, multicolored, quilted turtles.

Some other buddies I met at the tech fair.  

Pretty ladies at the sign-in table.  It's good to be a wildcat.

After a long day, I decided to curl up next to this big teddy bear looking thing.  Even wildcats need cat naps.

For more pics of my day, go here



No comments: